Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cupcakes + Shoes = AWESOME

Remember my Mother's Day gift from Rhett and the kids? That adorable rendering of custom Converse sneakers with cupcakes on them? I was so excited, I even posted the rendering on my blog. Some people didn't believe they existed. Cupcakes sneakers? Surely those are meerly mystical dreams that live in a fantasy land of unicorns and leprechauns and fairies! Well, my friends, they DO exist.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE CUPCAKE SNEAKERS!




Ummm... are these not the cutest things you've ever seen? They're a tad big, but nothing a thicker pair of socks can't cure. I love them so much, I'm just plain giddy about the thought of wearing them. Giddy, people!

Rhett, if you're reading this... THANK YOU, BABY. *enormous, silly grin*




And look at the little custom touch on the back! I could put whatever I wanted on the heel stripe, and I couldn't think of anything that would make me happier than looking back there and seeing "Cake Love". *swoooooooon*

Now, I'm not a particularly whimsical girl. I don't adorn myself with fun, bright jewelry or embrace the use of many accessories. I don't own a pink purse or hair bows or anything that really resembles something from childhood. Hell, I can go a week or more without even wearing makeup for Uncle Pete's sake! But these shoes... they threaten to turn me into a bubble gum pink wearin', glitter rockin', side ponytail sportin' chick-a-dee.

Goodbye, sophistication.

HELLO, CUPCAKE SHOES!

1 comment:

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.