Thursday, June 9, 2011

In case you're wondering...

Someone anonymously asked how they can get their hands on a pair of Converse cupcake sneakers. As much as I would love to think that Converse only made them available to ME, in reality, anyone can order a pair!

Go to Converse.com . There are two buttons at the top: "Shop" and "Create". Choose "Create". On the right side of the page (near the middle), you'll see "View all customizable shoes". Click that and choose whatever style of Converse you want. Mine are the "Chuck Taylor All Stars", but you could get high tops or anything else your heart desires. From there, you'll be taken to a design tool that lets you pick out the color or pattern that you want on each and every part of the shoe! You can customize almost EVERYTHING about the shoes... clear down to the lining and the color of the stitching!

And by the way, if you order a pair, I would suggest ordering at least half a size smaller than what you usually wear. Maybe even a whole size. Their shoes run pretty big, and customized shoes absolutely cannot be returned/exchanged for any reason at all. It pays to go to the mall and try on a pair to make sure that the size is right. Also note that the shoes on the website go by a unisex sizing system. So, if you're a size 7 womens, it translates to a size 5 in unisex.

I hope all that info helps! If y'all have any questions about it, let me know in the comments. But this time, leave me an email address or something so I can shout back at ya. :)

*For the record, I do not work for Converse. I didn't get paid for posting any of this on my blog. And I absolutely did NOT get these shoes for free. But, if the Converse marketing fairy ever wanted to give me a free pair, I certainly would not turn them down. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.