Sunday, June 5, 2011

A random thought... or five.

I'm a little tired of being socially acceptable at the expense of being myself.

We only had one child all weekend. Everyone else was with their "other" parents. One child at a time seemed like an absolute BREEZE.

I am terrible about doubting myself. My abilities... my talents. But, tonight, I made a meal that made me love myself just a little more than I did yesterday.

I did so little this weekend, it's almost embarrassing.

I bought Rhett's Father's Day gift this weekend. I CANNOT WAIT to give it to him. I will get lots of kick ass wifey points. :)

1 comment:

  1. The third random thought is my favorite. I love when you acknowledge the many ways in which you're awesome and start kicking the self-doubts to the curb.

    ReplyDelete

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.