Monday, January 24, 2011

gut wrenching honesty

Today has not been a good day. I won't go into too many details, as it really serves no purpose other than to hear myself rant and rave.

Long story short:

- I'm in a bad mood. I'm TRYING to find my happy, but today, it's hiding. Far, far away.
- I've spent my entire afternoon fighting with the hospital billing people. Enough said. *barf*
- Someone let me down today. It's a reminder that *I* am the only person that I can truly count on. But, that's a sad way to live, isn't it?
- Did I mention that I'm in a bad mood?

Okay... enough of the pity party. Things will absolutely, positively be better tomorrow. Solutions will arise. I will figure things out. My good mood will return. It's not going to be hard forever. Until then, I think I'll have a little Coke with my rum*.

* I promise I'm not an alcoholic. But, after a day like this, a drink is definitely in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.