Sunday, January 23, 2011

laaaaaaaaaaaazy

This weekend, I've done so little, it's almost embarrassing. Here's what I *have* done.

- I've watched hours and hours of tv. Sitting next to my husband. Winking at him every now and again. I'm going to resist the urge to feel guilty about it.
- I went on a "date" last night with Mr. Handsome, Ella and Macey. (The boys went to bio-mom's house for the weekend.) We ate at Carlos O'Kelley's and then picked up a bunch of necessities at Walfart. The girls dressed up and felt soooooo fancy. You know... for our trip to Walfart. *snort*
- After our date, we sat on the couch and watched "Hoarders". Then, I looked at all my clutter all over the place and didn't feel so darned bad. It could be so much worse.
- I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins late last night. We ate those muffins for breakfast this morning. They were amaaaaaaaazing.
- Rhett let me sleep late this morning. It was so nice not to wake up with an alarm clock or a toddler or a puppy in my face. Although, really, none of those scenarios are really bad at all. :)
- There is a LOT of dancing going on in my kitchen right now. That definitely gives me a case of the smiles.
- Next up today? Sewing some more for Ella's room. Until recently, I hadn't used my sewing machine in ages. Sometimes I forget how much I really love to sew. Very Martha Stewart of me, no?

Happy weekend, folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.