Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me? No way, Jose!

Here are some things that I should NOT be admitting on the internets. But, I'm terribly sleep deprived at the moment, and apparently my common sense is missing in action. My defenses are down, y'all! And, if you mention these things to me in the future, I will completely deny any/all knowledge of them. Got it? Good.

- Ella belted out Jar of Hearts while we were riding in the car last night. She knew most of the words. OH GOD. My preschooler knows the words to the most angst-y romance song I've heard in a while. What's next? Alanis Morissette's You Outta Know? Well, at least it's not Cee Lo Green's F*** You. *sigh*

PS. If you click on Cee Lo Green's song, please be prepared for VERY naughty, not safe for work words. But, I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

PSS. By the way, this angsty music thing is Macey's fault. It's totally on her "must sing at the top of my lungs while I'm getting ready for school" playlist. Hmph.

- I just chugged a cup of full fat chocolate milk. And then, I poured myself some coffee and put some in there, too. And then, I ate two chocolate fudge Pop Tarts. What?

- I've watched Barbie and a Mermaid Tale twice so far this morning. And it's only 9:30 am.

- I don't remember exactly when I washed my hair last. In my defense, curly hair = dry hair, so it's not quite as bad as you'd think. But still.

- I think I might play hooky from work today and go shopping. *sssshhhhhhhh* Don't tell the boss! And don't tell my husband, either! He may not appreciate the damage to our bank account.

Off I go to remedy the hair situation I have going on. Have a good Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I loooooooove comments. My only rule? Be nice or be deleted.